To see students and faculty transformed, campuses renewed, and world changers developed.
Students leave Spring Break CUP with a deeper understanding of God’s love for all people, compelling them to missionally engage the campus, their community and the world.
- Poor and marginalized
- Cross cultural
- Lifestyle, academic and career integration
- Credible proclamation God’s good news/Kingdom gospel in word and deed.
Our vision for Summer CUP is:
Developing Kingdom student leaders and world changers through living in the city
- Living in and learning from community.
- Training in multi-ethnicity, compassion & justice.
- Integrating to campus and after campus.