Students leave SB CUP with a deeper understanding of God’s love for all people, compelling them to missionally engage the campus, their community and the world.
- Poor and marginalized
- Cross cultural
- Lifestyle, academic and career integration
- Credible proclamation God’s good news/Kingdom gospel in word and deed.
- Training – Learning together about the Gospel’s redemptive message about ethnic identity, poverty, and injustice through discussions, devotionals, testimonies, teaching, and experience in the community.
- Service – Partnering with and learning from ministries in the community.
- Community – Students and staff growing together through communal spiritual disciplines, working in community, and learning to understand differences.
- Spiritual disciplines – Relating with God and God’s people through worship, prayer, reflection, and group process.
Spring Break 2018: Total Cost $225, $50 to Register
- March 3-8, 2018
- March 10-15, 2018
- March 17-22, 2018
- March 24-29, 2018
Deadline to register is the Thursday before the week you are attending.